- Reviews (0)
A Simple Design
Silicon Power designed a drive that’s both ultra-compact and lightweight. Both are great for portability and after all, that’s what the Bolt B10 is for. It measures a meagre 80 by 49.5 millimetres and it is only 9.4mm thick. That’s barely more than a credit card.
The casing is made of black plastic, but it features a smooth surface. It’s nice to hold and won’t slip out of your fingers either. However, you might forget that you’re carrying it at all. After all, it only weighs 25 grammes. The silver border which runs around the drive offers up a nice contrast to the matte black surface.
Performance and Connection
The Bolt B10 is built around the USB 3.1 Gen.1 interface, formerly known as USB 3.0. That offers us a 5Gbps gateway to our system which in return allows the Bolt B10 to deliver 400MB/s at both reads and write operations.
The drive features a Micro-B connector and comes with a Type-A cable included.
Be the first to review “SP Portable SP Portable SSD Bolt B10 Military Grade 256GB USB 3.1-Black”
- Ultra-compact and lightweight for great portability
- Clean and smooth exterior design
- Large storage capacity of up to 512GB
- Transfer rates up to 400MB/s read & write
- Supports LDPC error correction and Wear Leveling
- Free download of SP Widget software for data backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage
There are no reviews yet.